Home and foodservice deliveries throughout NSW, QLD, and VIC can still be achieved as this is a food business. If there are any changes you will be notified and any existing orders will be refunded.
Info for contactless pick-up
Fair Game is a small family owned business operating out of our home, so it’s important to us that you read the following info and keep our family and yours safe during Covid:
- When you enter the property, please utilise the hand sanitiser both at the gate and in the parking area.
- Please don’t walk away from your vehicle or approach any buildings, especially the main house – give is a honk if you think we haven’t heard you arrive.
- Please open your boot or door and we will load your order straight into your car for you.
- Keep a safe distance (1.5m) at all times
- Our dogs will come to say hello if they’re outside. They’re really friendly and will probably lean on you, so if you don’t want to contact them stay in your car and we will load your order straight into your car. If you do give them a pat, please use the sanitiser before and after, and let us know you’ve been in contact with them.
- Payment in advance is our preferred contactless payment option. If you need to pay in cash please bring the correct amount as we don’t have change.
Please follow these directions to access the business (instead of the house!):
- After entering through the gate, continue up the drive until it splits just before the giant fig tree. Stick to the RIGHT of the fig tree.
- Follow the track toward the trampoline.
- Swing around to the right, go past the trampoline and continue into the parking area near the old rusty cattle crush.
- If we haven’t come out, give us a honk – we’ll be expecting you but we might take a minute while we get your order out.
Thanks so much for helping keep us all safe – we’re looking forward to seeing you!